- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?
Category Archives: Climate
Wild ‘Roll Cloud’ Tumbles Across Texas Sky | LiveScience. I saw something like this on the beach in Malibu once. Not nearly as large, but rolling over me under a cloudy sky. Advertisements
Shrinking Sky! Cloud Tops Dropping Closer to Earth, NASA Satellite Finds | Atmospheric Science & Climate Change | Cloud Formation & Height | LiveScience
I have actually noticed this. Maybe it is because I take a lot of pictures of the sky, clouds, storms and sunsets, but the thought has crossed my mind “The clouds seem like they are not as high as they … Continue reading