Listen up Fido! The brains of humans and dogs respond in the same way to vocal sounds like laughter and barking. The finding suggests that the voice processing area of the brain evolved only once, at least 100 million years ago.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?