For many years, stories and reports about the Sedona, Arizona, region have included claims of “vortexes” or energy streams and fields that affect people and the environment there in various ways. Many people claim they experience unusual and sometimes beneficial effects on their mental, emotional, spiritual and physical states when exposed to these energies.But these reports have been anecdotal and experiential. That is, people have reported interesting personal experiences, but there was little scientific evidence to support or explain such statements.Phoenix-based electrical engineer Benjamin Lonetree has examined these claims using various scientific instruments and methods for more than a decade. He concludes that there are measurable outflows and inflows of magnetic energy in the Sedona area that do affect the environment of the region, including human consciousness.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?