So far, the early morning sky in these parts has been pretty much obscured by clouds or fog, so I have not had a chance to get a glimpse of Comet Ison. I’ve been waiting too… With any luck, our sun won’t burn it up and I will still get a chance. For now, here are some pretty decent photos from amateur astronomer Damian Peach:
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?