Based in part on intuition, and part on the work of people like Barry Fell, I have always thought that, not only did Columbus not “discover America”, but that many peoples and cultures had been in America for far longer than the conventional wisdom holds. Thankfully, DNA research is starting to turn that wisdom on it’s head. More in store, I am sure…
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?