I have been an ordained minister for the last 15 years or so, first by the Universal Life Church, and more recently by the Church of the Latter Day Dude. While these ordinations may seem whimsical, I do take my ministry seriously. Not TOO seriously, mind you, but I am committed to helping others on their Spiritual Path. I have studied many religions and philosophies and feel they can all be incorporated into a Spiritual Life. I try to follow the teachings of Jesus, as well as those of Buddha, Ghandi and Carlos Castaneda, to name a few. I include many Indigenous practices in my bag of tricks. Mostly, I believe in Love. Loving each other, taking nothing personally, always doing our best and never taking ourselves too seriously. I believe in taming the Ego, losing Self-importance, achieving Inner Silence, and a creating a clear link to Spirit and Intent. I also do Weddings!
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?