Funny how all those things that people used to give others a hard time about, staying up late, sleeping in, daydreaming, etc… turn out to be indicators of a more nimble and useful mind. I guess it was all just sour grapes. I have noticed that those people who are up at the crack of dawn, go go go, usually also think everyone else should be the same way, or there is something wrong with them. THAT sounds like the thinking of a small mind to me 🙂
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?