It is an interesting concept, making the observer also the recorder or measurement device. I would be interested to find out what happens. Seven photons is a surprisingly small number, I was surprised.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?