We lost a dear soul today. Steve Bridges passed away in his sleep. I did not know Steve as well as I would have liked (or expected to in the future), but he was very dear to many people that are very dear to me. He participated in several retreats that I was a part of, and touched the hearts and funny bones of everyone there. Please take a moment and enjoy some of Steve’s impressions. Have a good laugh, I am pretty sure Steve would have wanted it that way.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?