I have actually noticed this. Maybe it is because I take a lot of pictures of the sky, clouds, storms and sunsets, but the thought has crossed my mind “The clouds seem like they are not as high as they used to be”.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?