I have been waiting for this to come back around again. I seem to remember an even earlier study (one that would probably seem politically incorrect today) where, among other things – like upside-down goggles and REM sleep disruption – they discovered people sleep in 2 four hour chunks. I have done this myself when self employed at multimedia production. Got my best work done at 3 am. It’s why everyone needs to hit the coffee again at 3 pm. The Siesta addresses this issue. Take a clue from your cat.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?