I find this yet another interesting example of how advanced people were in our past. Maybe it is just me, but I think we tend to underestimate the abilities of our predecessors. Reminds me of the surprisingly modern surgery theaters they had in Rome.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?