While I am mildly dubious about it’s effectiveness, I absolutely love the concept. My dogs did pay some attention to tv. Mostly it was sound driven. A dog barking or a cat screeching or some other loud and sudden noise. One dog I had was terrified of the tv. My cats sometimes react to the tv in much the same way. Although the cats are more inclined to try and grab things that are moving on the screen. Kudos, I say.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?