Thank you! Not that I am any kind of diet expert, but I do understand that fat is formed from unused calories that we take in. So eating a whole bag of ‘Baked Lays’ because there is ‘no fat!!’ doesn’t really help you if there are 600 calories in that bag. There are a million reasons to eat more healthy foods, raw foods and veggies – but if you take in more calories than you use, you gain weight.
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?