This is a collection of sets that I edited for color and impact. I found it interesting how different colors of the same image can elicit different emotional reactions. My initial image was the dark red set. I actually only enhanced the available color and tilted it slightly into the red. I tried variations but for me the dark red had the most impact. It had a deeper metaphoric language. Some people found it disturbing. I spoke to stylist and color expert Brenda Cooper about the impact of color and decided to do a comparison. What do you think?
- Is this the world’s oldest secret code?
- Bee, scorpion and snake venom may hold cancer cure – CNN.com
- The Mysterious Blue Holes of the Bahamas | Mysterious Universe
- Neanderthals were not less intelligent than modern humans, scientists find | Science | The Guardian
- What is our crime that separates us from God?